The mission of Christian Worldview Press is to prepare and educate Christians to understand and defend the Christian faith. Doing so will allow Christians to apply the authority and truth of the Scriptures to every area of life and society including, but not limited to, family, work, politics, education, and economics.
Christian Worldview Press was founded by Matt McClellan. He holds a M.A. in Theology from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary. He has published two articles with Answers in Genesis.
“Ancient Egyptian Chronology and the Book of Genesis.” Answers Research Journal 4 (2011):127–159. http://www.answersingenesis.org/contents/379/arj/v4/egyptian_chronology_genesis.pdf
“Abraham and the Chronology of Ancient Mesopotamia.” Answers Research Journal 5 (2012):141–150. http://www.answersingenesis.org/contents/379/arj/v5/Abraham_chronology_ancient_Mesopotamia.pdf
Statement of Faith
- There exists only one God, who is triune: one God, three persons – God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- God created the world in a “very good” state. However, this changed when Adam and Eve, who were real, historical people, disobeyed God thus bringing death and sin to the creation. This rebellion against God is the basis for the necessity for our salvation.
- All mankind is inherently sinners through Adam and by choice. Thus, we are subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- God the Son, Jesus Christ, was a real, historical man who is also God. He died for our sins on the cross, and through his blood, we receive freedom from the power and penalty of sin. This is available only through his sacrificial death, his shed blood, and his bodily (physical) resurrection from the dead.
- The Holy Spirit enables us, as sinners, to repent and believe in Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Spirit lives and works in each believer to produce the fruits of righteousness.
- Salvation is a gift received by faith alone in Christ alone. It is expressed in the individual’s repentance, recognition and acceptance of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ as full payment for our sins.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary.
- After his death and resurrection, Jesus ascended into heaven and is currently seated at the right hand of God the Father.
- Everything needed for our salvation is in Scripture.
- Satan is a real being and is the enemy of both God and man.
- People who do not believe in the Lordship and bodily resurrection of Christ are subject to everlasting conscious punishment. Believers will enjoy eternal life with God.
- The only legitimate form of marriage is between a man and a woman. Sexual activity is only to occur between one man and woman in a marriage.
- There are only two genders: male and female. One cannot change it.
- All life is sacred, and this begins at conception. Unborn children are living human beings and are created in the image of God.
- The 66 books of the Bible are the written Word of God and is divinely inspired and inerrant (in the original autographs).
- The Bible is the supreme authority is everything that it teaches. This includes not only spiritual themes but the historical and scientific as well. Biblical teachings cannot be divided between secular and religious.
- We are to interpret the Bible in context and allow it to interpret itself.
- No apparent or perceived evidence in any field, like history or science, can be true if it contradicts Scripture. These interpretations are subject to other worldviews that are deemed to be irrational when examined.
- Jesus Christ will return as Judge of both the living and the dead.
- God’s program in history will be fulfilled in the restoration of the entire creation – the new heavens and new earth. This will include animals as well as human beings.